Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aradale

My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input... Empty
PostSubject: My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input...   My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 am

Eternal Dream

Footages of my Integra running around in the mountains. Narration Starts: “Each day, I get flashes of same dream of me in that place. Why is he sitting there just staring into space? Why can’t I hear anything? Is he a mute? No! Am I deaf?

Wakes up photo of retinal shrinking. Moves over to the kitchen to get anti-depressant pills. Walks over to the bathroom and have memory flashes again which made me puked.

“Stupid head. Quit reminding me of something I’ve never seen.”

*Car Scene*
“Each day, I try to help out as much as I can. My dream is to be a respectable person. But sometimes, it seems like it’s never enough. I have failed plenty times trying to help others and in the end, what good am I?”

*School Scene*
“School is the only place I have to escape from the harsh reality of the world. Although there are others physically there, sometimes it feels like the lonliest place in the world. It all happened when that day went wrong.” *hands began to shake and breathing faster. Make heart sound increase in volume and speed rate*

*Escape Scene*
As I walk away, my friend catches up to me. “Hey Matt, you ok? You don’t look too hot.” (M)I change my face from bad mood to good mood in a split second. “Oh, don’t worry about me. I’m fine. Just needed to get some fresh air. I’ll see ya tomorrow?” (INSIDE) “Actually, I’m not. I just don’t want you worrying about me, that’s all. My problem is mines to deal with. The weight isn’t yours or anyone else’s to bear.”

Walks further down and I enter a black room. “No matter how hard I tried to reach my hands out for help, no one’s there. My arm’s grown tired of holding it up high and all that answers is the ringing sound of emptyness.” *Reaches one last time*

Screen turns black and back to the car scene from intro.

*School Scene*
(1) “Where’s Matt? He’s been gone from school quite a bit now. (2) I havn’t seen him for a while now that you’ve mentioned it. Lets hope he’s ok.

*Car Scene*
“No matter how many pills I tried taking, exercises and tips, these memories keep coming back. Now it’s time to see why they call for me.”

*Mountain Scene*
When I arrived there, I stopped on the last hairpin where the electric lines are at. Sit down and look down the valley. “I used to come here with a friend. Whever you are, please say something.” Look at the empty spot next to me and cries. “What the hell, what’s the use. What good am I? I can never help others, how can I deal with this? I can’t do it anymore. Someone, help me!!” My dark heart grew darker and a voice popped up in my head. “I know how to fix all your problems. Drive off that cliff and I’ll take care of the rest. Trust me. All your problems will be solved.” I get up and jump into the car. Starts up and drives off. *Screen Blurs black*

*Home Scene*
(1) Where is Matt? He hasn’t been himself lately. (2) Yea, he used to be so nice to all of us. Hey, remember that one time when he helped us fix your car? It was funny how he tossed the wrench your direction and he wasn’t looking and it got you good in the head. (1) That hurted man. But it was all good because my baby up and running stronger than ever. I bet he took it pretty hard for getting me but accidents can happen even when cleaning. Hang on, phone call.

*Friend’s House*
(3) Hey, have you seen Matt? Oh, he’s not home? When was the last time he was home? I see. We were supposed to work on this data entry project today. He looked forward in getting it done and entering the analysis himself. I have my data done but currently missing his. Well, if you see him, tell him that class hasn’t been enjoyable without him. (INSIDE) “What’s going on Matt? This just isn’t you. Without your help, I wouldn’t have finished college.

*Crash Scene*
Driving the car around, I spotted entered the last turn. The voice rosed again. “That’s it!!! That’s the jump. Do this and your problems are no more.” After I exit the last turn, I close my eyes and say “Sorry” in my head. Her hands grabbed mines from the steering wheel. (2) “Have you forgotten why this place is important to you? Do remember anything?!!” *Screen flashes white with me and her standing, facing each other*

(2) You have forgotten about everything. Why do you think I enjoy your presences so much? (1) What use am I? What good can I bring about? All I’ve done is hurt others in my failed attempts to help them. They don’t need me!” (2) “Look again. This time, don’t reach, just listen.” *Sudden surge of voices of my friends rushed through me like a powerful wind*

Wind voices:
1. When the world turned its back on me, Matt was there to hold my hand and pull me to the direction the world was facing.
2. He was always there to make me laugh even when I tried to kill myself.
3. He constantly pushed himself to make sure I don’t end up in the streets.
4. My car could never be up and running if he wasn’t there.
5. I could never handle school by myself. Ever since Matt and I became friends, I have someone that encouraged and helped me through school.
6. Eventhough he was clumsy, I always enjoyed having him around.
7. Thank you for all you’ve done.
8. Although he tries his best to look ugly and purposely scare others away, I could always see the kindness in his heart.
9. Matt, please come back home to us.
10. We missed you
11. We need you
12. You belong here with us
13. Please come home
*Car Scene*
My eyes opened once again. I quickly slowed the car down with a heel-toe brake technique. Entered the corner and out safely. Stops at the turnout and walks back to that last hairpin. Sits right at the spot from the beginning and speaks: (M) “Thank you so much for reminding me why we’re here again. It reminds me of those days where we used to come here and tear the road up. I never got the chance to say this. Even if we weren’t a couple, it felt like one. I hope that when the day you find that special someone who meets your heart’s desire, you’ll be with him forever. (2) Thanks. One last thing, reach your hand up one last time.

*Final Scene*
As I reach my hand up to the sky one last time, hands reached down and the moment they grabbed a hold of me, I could hear their voices once again. I turned to see her not there anymore. I close my eyes and fell asleep. (M) “This is my eternal dream.”
Back to top Go down
Aradale

PostSubject: Re: My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input...   My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 am

The movie is based on a low production cost. I have the body counts but currently needs to nag an in-law of mines to agree on working with the computer animations added on some parts.

There's a moral behind this movie. Can anyone guess what it is?
Back to top Go down
aury
Ma Hen'
aury

PostSubject: Re: My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input...   My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 am

Aradale wrote:
The movie is based on a low production cost. I have the body counts but currently needs to nag an in-law of mines to agree on working with the computer animations added on some parts.

Mmm intriguing, I like the story being laid out.. nag your inlaws faster! lol

I'm thinking 1 moral in particular, something to do with seatbelts maybe.. I get the feel it has to do with a loss of a love due to something vehicular but I'm not gonna say I'm 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/auryin
Aradale

PostSubject: Re: My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input...   My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Aury wrote:
Aradale wrote:

Mmm intriguing, I like the story being laid out.. nag your inlaws faster! lol

I'm thinking 1 moral in particular, something to do with seatbelts maybe.. I get the feel it has to do with a loss of a love due to something vehicular but I'm not gonna say I'm 100% sure.

OOoh, very close to the vehicle part. But the person was significant to the main character because they used to go up to the hills together. It was a place where they can call it their own.

My real intention for writing this is to highlight that even if we feel that our lives are worthless and shitty, it matters for others. It's hard for others to open up and say something awkward. Killing ourselves is the easiest way out but it brings so much pain to those that cares and thinks of us. And that is where we belong--the place where others thinks of us.
Back to top Go down
aury
Ma Hen'
aury

PostSubject: Re: My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input...   My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Ahh that makes more sense then my half-formed theory lol, I like that. It can be a very delicate subject but when spoken of in that point of view, as a story, the moral is a little less harsh going down. Kudos ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/auryin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input...   My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Movie Script is Now Pending for Input...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun And Games-
Jump to: